Saturday, January 14, 2006

A Short Note from the Tehran Airport Lounge (09.02.05 PM)

Another waiting in another airport lounge. The same routine for a frequent flyer like me. Not that I’m complaining, but I think I’ve lost the interest in sitting in this privileged place. The food and the beverages are the same, as if they were never really thinking about the people like me who keep coming back and being served with the same things over and over again. Can they not be creative? Or probably they wouldn’t bother to make a change. Or perhaps, nobody has complained before, so they are assuming everybody is satisfied. Anyway, at least, the couch feels more comfortable than the bench outside.
(Gee… that Chinese guy sitting in front of smokes like a locomotive. Hasn’t stopped since I got in. He must have a spare lung).

No comments: