Thursday, December 06, 2007

December News

Hello all

It's been a while since our very last news (and I have not updated my blog since Oct 29!). Both, Dita and I have been extremely busy. Here are some updates from the gloomy Paris:

  1. I started my Executive MBA mid Nov (in fact the pre-course had commenced a month before), as some of you may have known. It is a 13-month program. My new routines: work during the day and hit the books from 9pm (and all weekends) to as long as my eyes allow me. I think I'll be a coffee addict in a few weeks time! But of course, I always try hard to spare my time with Dita and Nadia, although it means we'll have less free time in the weekends. Details of the school and program will come soon in my blog.

  2. Dita has started searching for maternelle school for Nadia (here it starts at the age of 3) for Sep 2008 (assuming we'll still be in Paris by then).
    If we don't start the enrollment now, chances are we'll end up with no place. We are eyeing a private Catholic school, St Joseph, 10-min walk from our place, having surveying some public and private ones. And... St Joseph is French-speaking.

  3. Christmas is just around the corner. You can feel the ambience around Paris. Parties are lining up this month. We have booked ourselves for a short trip to Marrakech (Marroco) Dec 22-26 (trying to get out of the Parisien gloomy weather). No ski trip this year. No plan for New Year yet. Most likely, we'll be in Paris. What are your plans?

  4. Nadia is as ever cheerful as you all know her. She is becoming more and more articulate now with a lot of Indonesian and French words, phrases and tunes. She's got teddy-bear theme on her Christmas tree at home. Little Einsteins (Petits Einsteins) are still her favorite tv program. Unfortunately, her hair has not yet grown as much as her eyelashes :-). Her swimming lesson continues, which she always look forward to.

  5. Last but not least, we are expecting our second baby (Insya Allah, in July 2008). Dita is doing fine until now. No morning sickness whatsoever (as yet). Pls pray for us.

Once again, we apologize for not having been in contact with most of you for a while. We promise we'll do.Take a good care and talk to you soon.

PS. Karim - it was nice seeing you in Paris. Thanks for the visit. Wingky - what a shame! Next time you'll have to stay over.


Bisou

Nadia, Dita & Novel (Les Parisiens)

No comments: